Our “Date Ideas for Every Day in November” series is coming to an end, but the ideas are as good as ever! Here are our matchmakers ideas this week:
- Go on a self-guided coffee tour to find your cities best peppermint mocha. Spend the afternoon coffee shop hopping and taste test different coffees and create a rating list!
- Bundle up and head outdoors for a romantic evening stroll in the park. If it gets too cold, take a horse drawn carriage ride!
- Take it easy the night before Thanksgiving and have a ‘Wii Winter Sports’ tournament. Challenge each other to a head-to-head battle in downhill skiing, snowboarding and all of the winter-themed events on Wii Sports!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Eat your hearts out!
- While avoiding all of the shopping craziness on Black Friday, have a ‘power outage date night’! Turn off all the lights and power down your electronics for a candlelit evening of anything that doesn’t involve power.
- Get into the Christmas spirit and attend a Christmas tree lighting or get out your own decorations and give your home some holiday cheer!
- Grab a Sunday paper and pull out all of the ads and catalogs. Go through each one and create your ultimate Christmas list! If you typically struggle to find that perfect gift for your partner, this could be the perfect way to get some ideas!
Now just because November is coming to a close doesn’t mean the date ideas won’t keep coming! Stay tuned for our December series of amazing winter date ideas starting next week. Get in on the conversation by sharing your favorite winter date in the comments, or share your ideas on Facebook!