Looking to scare up some romance this Halloween? Stephanie stopped by WCCO yesterday to share some tricks and treats to help you find love this Halloween!
- Play up your interests. Halloween only comes around once a year, so take advantage! Try out a costume that shows off your personal interests and humor - those are GREAT conversation starters!
- Flirt with candy. As we get older, our parties tend to lack the staple of Halloween: CANDY! Our suggestion - bring some Hershey hugs and kisses to pass out to that cute vampire by the bar.
- Steer clear of bulky costumes. Costumes that take up a lot of space can make enjoying a crowded bar nearly impossible. While these types of costumes are typically a huge hit at the party, it will easily become a deterrent for other party goes to approach you.
- Look beyond the costume. Halloween is supposed to be over-the-top, meaning everyone is going to be dressed up with crazy hats, wigs, makeup, and masks. It's important to remember if you are truly looking to meet your match this Halloween to look beyond to the man behind the mask. Keep an open mind!
- Take it easy on the brews. Drinking too much not only makes a bad impression, but will likely steer party goers away from you. Don't forget to hydrate and hit the snack table throughout the night. If you do go a little overboard, you can always blame your Halloween alter ego!
With these tips, you're sure to impress at tonight's party. Most of all, remember to be yourself and have fun! Now, Happy Halloween and happy dating!