Welcome to the It’s Just Lunch Midwest Employee Spotlight! Each week we will be featuring one of our many talented employees and highlighting their role here at It’s Just Lunch (along with some stellar dating advice too, of course!)
This week it is our pleasure to introduce you to…Natalie Klemz!
1. What is your job at It's Just Lunch? I am the Senior Dating Coordinator in the Minneapolis office
2. What is your favorite part of working for It's Just Lunch? I love chatting with our clients every day, especially hearing the feedback after a date. I can't wait to hear back from them and getting all the details.
3. Who is your favorite celebrity couple? Ben (Affleck) and Jen (Garner); they have been together for a long time in "Hollywood years" and they are very devoted to making family a priority. They have a solid foundation for a good work and personal life balance.
4. What's your favorite thing to do outside of work? I love going to the theater; I am a big theater geek. I love seeing the touring Broadway shows or supporting local performers at the Minnesota Fringe Festival.
5. What is the best piece of advice you could offer to singles that are ready to enter the dating scene? Keep an open mind. Sometimes love can find you when you least expect it to. Love also comes in many different forms, so it might not be exactly how we hope and anticipated but it can be an unexpected surprise.
6. What's your favorite restaurant in Minneapolis? Figilo, I love pasta, and their Beets & Frites are great to share.
7. What is your dream date? A hot air balloon ride over the river followed by a tour of a winery
8. Do you have a mantra that you live by? Follow your heart.
9. What's your favorite memory from working at It's Just Lunch? The Valentine's Day that a client sent the office a cookie bouquet to their matchmakers
10. What are your top 3 dating tips? 1. Present yourself well, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. 2. Ask open ended questions, they are the best way to get to know someone. 3. Keep conversation light for a first date; stay away from controversial topics like money, religion, and politics.